Toggle shoutbox MGP Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  SynCover1 : (15 December 2014 - 09:27 AM) qqn
@  AgentOdine : (12 December 2014 - 08:01 AM) Wth....people are still using the shoutbox?! :-P
@  AgentMoos : (09 December 2014 - 11:41 PM) Finals Schedule has been posted...
@  SynAlliDOC : (07 December 2014 - 11:25 PM) Great game Jacko, Defensive battle all the way
@  SynAlliDOC : (07 December 2014 - 11:25 PM) The Syns are off the finals
@  FedOC : (05 December 2014 - 12:10 AM) Yeah... That's interesting... Cover said nothing to me but that I was just "really good" and T was upset about a couple apparent "rocket catches" that were user all the way, and you hated one no hud play. Never heard about the clock issue until today. And quite frankly, the other complaints are petty. I don't spam plays, I constantly mix it up, and I am generally nice to pretty much everyone. I don't deserve this crap and I think it's absurd it has gone this far. You know maybe I just played some really good games lately. Maybe I feel quite lucky to have won our gm. Maybe I don't deliberately cheat anyone. But, of course, you don't know me, so the worst possible idea MUST be the correct one...
@  FedOC : (05 December 2014 - 12:00 AM) Doc... I have zero issue with you. You have one of the best games in here both years I have been here. I enjoy playing you. Quite frankly, man... If you have a problem with my play... Fine. Hash it out with me in a private forum. Not here. I had one complaint from you in the gm. Interestingly enough it was my 1 no hud play that ended up not mattering. All I know is you had plenty of chances in that gm, especially since your d was kicking the crap outta me (4 picks).
@  SynAlliDOC : (04 December 2014 - 11:54 PM) All the guys that played you had the some complain actually.
@  FedOC : (04 December 2014 - 11:50 PM) Oh brother... I'm done with this. I hardly every snap under 10 seconds... Doc you had a chance to win the game and you got stopped. I proceeded down the field with about 1:30 left in the gm, and kicked a FG that won it. It was a really even gm with great stops on both sides. This is the first anyone has EVER complained to me about draining the clock. Someone, please tell me the acceptable range of when I am supposed to pick my play and hike the ball! I don't want anymore people upset because they couldn't stop me for 3 and outs every drive.
@  SynAlliDOC : (04 December 2014 - 10:19 PM) Yeah its fantastic to watch you do that for every play and suck clock
@  FedOC : (04 December 2014 - 07:00 PM) You guys do realize that I never "dummy" audible, right? I am watching you set up and then deciding what to do. My whole audible set up is based off of adjusting out of formations and base plays. I pick one that I think will work, then I watch you and decide
@  SynDfense : (04 December 2014 - 10:14 AM) theirs a reason we turn accel clock off for the playoff games and its deft not to sit and watch someone take the clock down to 5 seconds everytime as an alternative
@  SynDfense : (04 December 2014 - 10:13 AM) not to stoke the flame but docs last comment is spot on with the clock issue
@  SynAlliDOC : (04 December 2014 - 12:29 AM) You milked clock the entire game to top it off
@  FedOC : (03 December 2014 - 11:33 PM) Just to be clear: I ran 1 no hud play then went back to the playbook.
@  FedOC : (03 December 2014 - 11:29 PM) No hud allowed, but don't be a prick about it. 1 play... Allowed you to set. At the last second, as I snap the ball, you audible. It crossed you up. It sucked, I'm sorry. You then forced a fumble. No longer an issue. Gg, great D.
@  FedOC : (03 December 2014 - 11:27 PM) 9. Thou shall allow defense to line up before snapping in thy no huddle attack
@  SynAlliDOC : (03 December 2014 - 11:04 PM) Hurry up can be run anytime in the second half when down by two touchdowns or more (Or when necessary to conserve clock at the end of the half).
@  FedOC : (03 December 2014 - 10:01 PM) Doc... Waiting on the update... Be there in a couple
@  SynAlliDOC : (02 December 2014 - 04:12 PM) Good post Znake, everyone should read it

Icon Important Announcement!

If you were a member of MMP before 8/16, you are already registered but you need to use the 'forget password' link to set your new password.If you need assistance email me at shopmaster[at]mymaddenpad.com

What are your suggestions for VG?

virgingaming tournaments feedback

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

Shopmaster

Shopmaster

Guru of MMP and Madden Wars

• Administrators
  • 2,045 posts
  • LocationEverywhere Madden Is
  • Gamertag:Shopmaster
  • PSN Name:MWShop
Now that the VG tournament is over what are your suggestions. I will have the co-founder on my show Game Changers Radio on Tuesday and he would like to know.

Anything from Registrations, Setup, Rules, etc ....

What can they do better?

BruSki

BruSki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gamertag:MGonzalezSUX
  • PSN Name:BRU-SKI722
registration: do better with "randomizing" your opponents (f.e. me and shop came in at the same time and were first round opponents) and have more registration/sign-in tables..games that were supposed to start at 9:30am didn't get started until 10:30am due to more people still piling in and a slow registration.

Nobounds

Nobounds

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • PSN Name:nothing2prove
Match making was horrible. They literally went by when you registered. I played in the nhl tournament not madden but literally at least 10 very elite players were in green while purple had 3, blue had 1, and red had 2. Thats a little bit unfair.

Second the refs i think need to be a bit more involved. Communication was lacking and at times it seemed they had no idea what they were doing.

Third: this one is just nhl. ice camera sucks, needs to be on classic.

Fourth: maybe more food options?

fifth: registration was slow, round 1 matches at 930 didnt start til 1045.

Final thought: for the brackets they either should be completely random before hand or seed people by skill level. do level 10's versus lowest then so on. Also I think the event should be 2 days with double elimination. One game can go bad for anyone i think double elimination would put the best at the top.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users