Toggle shoutbox MGP Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  premierplayer : (26 January 2015 - 02:50 PM) any openings in a good cfm?
@  El Jacko del... : (24 January 2015 - 08:52 PM) http://www.twitch.tv/jackaroe100
@  SynAlliDOC : (20 January 2015 - 07:22 PM) RIP Madden Wars
@  SynAlliDOC : (05 January 2015 - 06:05 PM) AllliHooooooOOOOOoooooooOOOOOO!!!!!!!
@  Shopmaster : (05 January 2015 - 01:10 PM) lol
@  AlliFistK : (05 January 2015 - 11:08 AM) I got a PS4...Im ready to roll in this thing! lol :flex:
@  SynAlliDOC : (26 December 2014 - 06:32 PM) Now with PSN taking a shit, this series is really gonna be great, lol
@  AgentMoos : (26 December 2014 - 05:34 PM) Rico verus Doc (Seattle) Odine versus Dfense (Miami) Moos vs. RGhost (San Fran)
@  SynAlliDOC : (25 December 2014 - 09:49 AM) Merry Christmas
@  SynDfense : (22 December 2014 - 09:10 AM) and why is shoutbox flood enabled when no one is here to flood it LMAO
@  SynDfense : (22 December 2014 - 09:10 AM) language
@  SynDfense : (22 December 2014 - 09:09 AM) cover speaks his own languare
@  AgentOdine : (20 December 2014 - 10:14 PM) qqn? :-\
@  SynCover1 : (15 December 2014 - 09:27 AM) qqn
@  AgentOdine : (12 December 2014 - 08:01 AM) Wth....people are still using the shoutbox?! :-P
@  AgentMoos : (09 December 2014 - 11:41 PM) Finals Schedule has been posted...
@  SynAlliDOC : (07 December 2014 - 11:25 PM) Great game Jacko, Defensive battle all the way
@  SynAlliDOC : (07 December 2014 - 11:25 PM) The Syns are off the finals
@  FedOC : (05 December 2014 - 12:10 AM) Yeah... That's interesting... Cover said nothing to me but that I was just "really good" and T was upset about a couple apparent "rocket catches" that were user all the way, and you hated one no hud play. Never heard about the clock issue until today. And quite frankly, the other complaints are petty. I don't spam plays, I constantly mix it up, and I am generally nice to pretty much everyone. I don't deserve this crap and I think it's absurd it has gone this far. You know maybe I just played some really good games lately. Maybe I feel quite lucky to have won our gm. Maybe I don't deliberately cheat anyone. But, of course, you don't know me, so the worst possible idea MUST be the correct one...
@  FedOC : (05 December 2014 - 12:00 AM) Doc... I have zero issue with you. You have one of the best games in here both years I have been here. I enjoy playing you. Quite frankly, man... If you have a problem with my play... Fine. Hash it out with me in a private forum. Not here. I had one complaint from you in the gm. Interestingly enough it was my 1 no hud play that ended up not mattering. All I know is you had plenty of chances in that gm, especially since your d was kicking the crap outta me (4 picks).

Icon Important Announcement!

If you were a member of MMP before 8/16, you are already registered but you need to use the 'forget password' link to set your new password.If you need assistance email me at shopmaster[at]mymaddenpad.com

What are your suggestions for VG?

virgingaming tournaments feedback

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

Shopmaster

Shopmaster

Guru of MMP and Madden Wars

• Administrators
  • 2,045 posts
  • LocationEverywhere Madden Is
  • Gamertag:Shopmaster
  • PSN Name:MWShop
Now that the VG tournament is over what are your suggestions. I will have the co-founder on my show Game Changers Radio on Tuesday and he would like to know.

Anything from Registrations, Setup, Rules, etc ....

What can they do better?

BruSki

BruSki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gamertag:MGonzalezSUX
  • PSN Name:BRU-SKI722
registration: do better with "randomizing" your opponents (f.e. me and shop came in at the same time and were first round opponents) and have more registration/sign-in tables..games that were supposed to start at 9:30am didn't get started until 10:30am due to more people still piling in and a slow registration.

Nobounds

Nobounds

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • PSN Name:nothing2prove
Match making was horrible. They literally went by when you registered. I played in the nhl tournament not madden but literally at least 10 very elite players were in green while purple had 3, blue had 1, and red had 2. Thats a little bit unfair.

Second the refs i think need to be a bit more involved. Communication was lacking and at times it seemed they had no idea what they were doing.

Third: this one is just nhl. ice camera sucks, needs to be on classic.

Fourth: maybe more food options?

fifth: registration was slow, round 1 matches at 930 didnt start til 1045.

Final thought: for the brackets they either should be completely random before hand or seed people by skill level. do level 10's versus lowest then so on. Also I think the event should be 2 days with double elimination. One game can go bad for anyone i think double elimination would put the best at the top.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users